It’s that time of year again, when we share our best gift ideas for men Huckberry. It’s hard to go wrong when it comes to getting family and friends any of the items shown above, and if you need even more options, check out the variety of well-curated stores that Huckberry has created. Each is eminently enjoyable to read:
When you’re done browsing and maybe picking up some gifts for the lucky people in your life, enter the giveaway below to win something for yourself. You can win anything available at Huckberry, up to a $500 value!
1. Khlip Ultimate Clipper. You may never have given your nail clippers much thought, but maybe you should. The Khlip is the ultimate upgrade. Superior ergonomics, clean-cutting blades, and a built-in cavity to hold clippings make this the world’s best toenail trimmer.
2. Huckberry x Leatherman Skeletool KBx. The Skeletool KBx is a modern, lightweight and durable pocket knife for everyday carry, with a bottle opener built into the pocket clip. Made in the USA and backed by a 25-year warranty.
3. Flint and Tinder Quilted Waxed Shirt Jacket. This jersey jacket boasts multiple layers of quality and comfort: the exterior is constructed from durable, highly water-resistant British Millerain waxed fabric, the interior is insulated with cozy Primaloft, and the lining is made from Japanese polyester soft touch It’s tough enough for the ranch, stylish enough for the city, and plenty of handy pockets to boot.
4. Huckberry Weekends. These are my favorite sunglasses, for all the reasons I detail here. Here’s the CliffsNotes version: They’re durable and look great, feel great, and won’t break the bank, making them an excellent stocking stuffer.
5. Cool Material Lock Pick Training Kit. As we’ve discussed here on the site, lock picking is a very useful and valuable skill to know. It can save you money by calling a locksmith or help you rescue someone in an emergency situation. But it’s a skill you have to practice if you want to be ready to use it when needed. Use this training kit to learn.
6. Yeti Hopper Flip 8 Soft Cooler. The perfect size for a day trip, the Hopper Flip 8 is a soft-sided cooler built tough on the outside and packed with Yeti’s legendary insulating technology on the inside. It has enough room for 8 cans plus twice as much ice, so pack your supplies, sling them over your shoulder, and then head off into the wild.
7. Ooni Koda 12 Pizza Oven. This portable pizza oven heats up to 950°F and produces five-star quality pizza in just 60 seconds. And the state-of-the-art, compact and remarkably simple design eliminates complex assembly and facilitates cleaning and storage.
8. Snake River Farms Filet Mignon 8 oz. Most men don’t need more to clutter up their home, which makes edible gifts always appreciated. Within this category, you can’t do better than gifting someone with these two hand-cut black American Wagyu filet mignon steaks, which come with a jar of Jacobsen black pepper infused salt. We cooked these steaks for our family and my father-in-law declared it the best steak he’s ever had in his life.
9. Flint Corduroy Pants and Tinder 365. We’ve been singing the praises of corduroy this year, and if you haven’t yet taken the plunge into this soft, ribbed fabric, this is the way to do it. Flint and Tinder corduroy pants cut like a jean, feel like a chino, and stretch like a performance pant. They’re so comfortable you’ll want to wear them all year round.
10. Inverted lighter Dissim. It’s the lightest innovation we’ve been waiting for: specifically designed to be turned upside down, the combination of a circular grip and a slanted flame port directs fire to your candle wick or campfire wick with your fingers out of harm’s way. the path.
11. Zippo Rechargeable Hand Warmer. Your hands can get very cold in cold weather, and it sure feels good to have them in your pockets that are warmed by hand warmers. Instead of constantly buying and throwing away the disposable kind, get one (or better yet, a pair) of these reusable hand warmers from Zippo. Small, stylish, durable and infinitely rechargeable, they provide up to 12 hours of heat and will last for years.
12. Meter + Wireless thermometer. The world’s first smart wireless meat thermometer. Attach a wireless probe to your meat that connects to your phone and the Meater thermometer will give you convenient notifications as you grill, bake, fry and smoke your meats, allowing you to focus on other things at the same time which guarantees accuracy and consistency. results every time.
13. Our place to drink glasses. These glasses make me feel nostalgic for some reason. I guess because my grandmother had very similar glasses. Beyond 70s fashion, they’re durable, stackable and handcrafted from recycled glass. I bought these glasses for our own home and I love drinking from them.
14. Stetson Bozeman Outdoor Hat. Made in the USA and backed by Stetson’s 150+ years of experience in the headwear business, the Bozeman is made from a wool felt that is breathable, moisture wicking and quick drying and it has a crushable construction that recovers even after being stuffed into it. a suitcase or backpack.
15. Bellroy Hide & Seek wallet. This is the wallet I carry and recommend to others. It’s thin and light, offers easy access to your cards, has two areas for your cash (one of which is a secret compartment), and is pretty cool.
See the draw
The deadline to enter is December 2, 2022 at 11:59 PM CT. We will then select a winner at random. Good luck!
FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as citation, syndication, criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by the copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
-This article has no negative impact on the original works (It would actually be positive for them).
-This article is also for teaching and inspirational purposes.
– It is not transformative in nature